For Sunday, March 3, 2019
QUESTIONS FOR REFLECTION
- What questions or concerns remain for you about the judgment of God and/or the scenes of judgment in Revelation?
- If God did not deal with evil, would God be just? Would God be God?
- How does God’s wrath differ from human anger or wrath? Why does this difference matter?
- How does God’s character relate to judgment? Why is this so important?
- What biblical events demonstrate God’s delay in judgment?
- Are our prayers directed toward obtaining a benefit for ourselves or glory for God?